Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tom Hanks: Damn You All To Hell

Nerdist Industries tried to bribe the actor Tom Hanks to do an interview for their podcast with an old type writer for they knew he was an avid collector of such. The following letter is his stinging rebuke and final decision: 

13 July 2012

PLAYTONE

Dear Chris, Ashley, and all the diabolical genuies at Nerdist Industries. 

Just who do you think you are to try to briibe me into an apperance on your 'thing' with this gift of the most fantastic Cornona Silent typewriter made in 1934?

You are out of your minds if you think... that I... wow, this thing has great action... and this deep crimson color... Wait! I'm not so shallow as to... and it types nearly silently...

Oh, OKAY!

I will have my people contact yours and work out some kind of interview process...

Damn you all to hell,


(Signed, 'Tom Hanks')

No comments:

Post a Comment