Friday, April 4, 2014

Anthony Hopkins On Noah And Life

Actor, Anthony Hopkins, 76, talking about the film Noah in which he appears in:
"I'm not wise, I don't know anything. I'm like Plato or Socrates - I know nothing. And I'm happier that way.
I don't watch the news, I don't read stuff. They say there's controversy about the film - it's none of my business.
"People say 'What are you going to do next?' I say, I don't know, I'm going to have a cup of tea. I don't go on beyond today, I don't care. I'm indifferent to it.
People say, 'Are you excited about this film?' I say 'Hmm, yeah,' just to show some kind of enthusiasm.
But basically this is it, this is who I am. And I'm lucky to be here, I'm lucky they still employ me.

And I've had a great life, I've had a wonderful life, but I can't take any of it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment