Saturday, May 30, 2015

Breaking Bad Bad Ass Lines


10) “This kicks like a mule with its balls wrapped in duct tape!” - Tuco Salamanaca

9) “Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star.” - Badger

8) “Sitting around, smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos and masturbating do not constitute 'plans.'” - Walter White

7) “You are not the guy. You’re not capable of being the guy. I had a guy, but now I don’t. You are not the guy.” - Mike Ehrmantraut

6) “We’re all on the same page. The one that says, if I can’t kill you, you’ll sure as shit wish you were dead.” - Jesse Pinkman


5) “Look, let's start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period.” - Saul Goodman

4) “It says, ‘TO W.W., MY STAR, MY PERFECT SILENCE.’ W.W., I mean, who do you figure that is? Woodrow Wilson? Willy Wonka? Walter White?” - Hank Schrader

3) “I fucked Ted” - Skyler White

2) “You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!” - Walter White


1) “If you try to interfere, this becomes a much simpler matter. I will kill your wife. I will kill your son. I will kill your infant daughter.” - Gus Fring

No comments:

Post a Comment