Friday, September 4, 2015

"He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous."


                                                              Julius Caesar


If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.

As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.

I had rather be first in a village than second at Rome.

In war, events of importance are the result of trivial causes.

It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear, but the pale and the hungry-looking.

Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous.

Fortune, which has a great deal of power another matters but especially in war, can bring about great changes in a situation through every slight forces.

Veni, vidi, vici: I came, I saw, I conquered

Julius Caesar (100 BC- 44 BC)


No comments:

Post a Comment