Wednesday, July 19, 2017

19 positive thoughts for today






A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life. 
Muhammad Ali

Old age is fifteen years older than I am. 
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine. Whoopi Goldberg

The kindest thing you can do for the people you care about is to become a happy, joyous person 
Brian Tracy

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music. 
George Carlin

I'd rather regret the things I've done than the things I haven't done 
Lucille Ball

Do something wonderful, people may imitate it 
Albert Schweitzer

You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough 
Mae West 

I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Live was meant to be lived.
Eleanor Roosevelt

It is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. 
Agatha Christie

I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them -Phyllis Diller

To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee. 
William H Walton

Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere 
Erma Bombeck

Those who boast about being "brutally honest" are usually more brutal than honest. 
Lori Palatnik 

No one can make you feel inferior without you consent 
Eleanor Roosevelt

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it -Buddy Hackett

Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body 
George Carlin

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. Mark Twain

Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers 
Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment