Monday, September 14, 2015

A Letter From The Bobbit


                                                                                        The Bobbit


I thought my owner was my friend, my soul mate, my real mother. She told me many times how cute I was, not only to me but to those who would believe it. And everyone did. They were wrong.

Yesterday I was a man he-dog, the pride of the pack, alpha male at its most powerful. 

Today I am a bitch, a eunuch, and not the dog/man I used to be or ever will be again. I am regulated now to a high pitched whine instead of a bark, I swing rather than walk and whimper at my own shadow.

I am reduced to a whimpering mass of memories of days gone by and what could have been. I have been de- maculated and no longer king of my castle. The jokes are in as I am out.

I will never trust anyone again.  

The Bobbit

Ps: The more crueler dogs call me "Hamaphroditi"   GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

No comments:

Post a Comment