Sunday, February 23, 2014

Quotes For Living

“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching
Love like you will never be hurt
Sing like there is nobody listening
And live like it’s heaven on earth”
William W Purkey

“I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Mayaa Angelou

“When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. Much later while in school, they asked what I would like to be when I became an adult. They said that I would like to be happy. They said that I did not understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
John Lennon

“ Be yourself; for every one else is taken.”
Oscar Wilde

“ Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have so self.”

Cyril Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment