Friday, February 21, 2014

Resignation Letter: Say It With Cake


15.4.13
To the Management Border Force, Stansted
Today is my 31st birthday, and having recently become a father I now realise how precious life is and how important it is to spend my time doing something that makes me, and other people happy.
For that reason I hereby give notice of my resignation, in order that I may devote my time and energy to my family and to my cake business which has grown steadily over the past few years.
I wish the organisation and my colleagues the best for the future and I remind you that, if you enjoy this cake, you can order more at www.mrcake.co.uk
Sincerely,
Chris Holmes (Mr Cake)
Holmes posted the image on his Facebook

It’s not the first time an employee has said it with cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment