Friday, March 7, 2014

Great movies-Great Lines


All quite On The Western Front: “ You still think it’s beautiful to die for your country. The first bombardment taught us better. When it come to dying for your country, it’s better not to die at all.”

Vertigo: “You shouldn’t keep souvenirs after killing someone.  You shouldn’t have been that sentimental.”

Cool Hand Luke: “What we have here is a failure to communicate.”

Mississippi Burning: “With an old man who was just so full of hate that he didn’t know that being poor was what was killing him.”

One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest: “But I tried, didn’t I, Goddamnit, at least I did that.”

The Shootist: “I wont Be Wronged. I won’t be insulted. I won’t be laid a-hand on. I don’t do these things to other people, and I require the same from them..”

Hoosiers: “You know, most people would kill…..to be treated like a God, just for a few moments.”

The Manchurian Candidate: “You know they are two kinds of people in this world: those that enter a room and turn the television on and those that enter a room and turn the television off.”

Shane: “A gun is a tool Marian; no better or any worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

Mr. Deeds Goes To Town: “People here are funny. They work so hard at living that they forget how to live.”

Schindler's List: “Its Hebrew, it’s from the Talmud. It says whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.”

All The Presidents Men: “Listen…I’m tired of your chickenshit games! I don’t want hints…I need to know what you know.”


Patton: “Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.”

No comments:

Post a Comment